Getting violently angry has always been part of me and I was really not doing anything about it until I got married. My angry reactions to issues sometimes become extremely violent and after displaying the act for a few minutes, I usually began to wonder what got over me, and most times I don’t always feel good about myself.
When I noticed how destructive this act can become, I wanted a solution which I got following a simple guide which I have shown in this do-it-yourself short Christian classes.
I learned to tame these sinful angry reactions to issues and I believe you too can learn to do this. Violent or sinful anger can destroy what you have painstakingly built over the years and smashed them to the floor in a few minutes.
You need to take this course. It contains short stories, simple diagrams, and simple steps I dedicatedly began to carry out until I began to record consistent victories over it.
The following are some of the things you will learn in this course:
- Understand the difference between anger and violent anger
- Understand whether anger is a sin or not
- Learn how to deal with violent anger in a Godly way
- Learn to keep your emotions under the control of the Holy Spirit and the Word of God
- See how violent anger and hot temper nearly crushed my marriage
- Learn to stop anger from destroying your relationship with God and men
- And more…
Enroll in this course today.